Migrate from Shopify to Woocomerce?
The world of e-commerce is booming everywhere you look. It’s due to the fact that many people find it cheaper and more efficient than maintaining a physical retail location.
COVID-19 seemed to have sent people toward the comfort of their homes in droves and buying goods & services online.
New online merchants often start out with a Shopify e-store. This is ok, but it doesn’t often fit projects with a limited budget because of its limited pricing options.
Small enterprises often switch to WooCommerce after using Shopify. Transferring electronic capabilities is a difficult process.
Shopify may not be the best option for companies on a low budget.
The email hosting service is not available on the platform at the moment. This means that you can’t host an old-style email address such as [email protected] That’s why all emails for their domains come through a regular, web-based e-mail client and have @storename added to it instead of @title or something else.
So, every time someone contacts title storename.com, the mail will automatically be readdressed to the vendor’s email address such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo. Using an AI email assistant means that you’ll have a separate staffer sending emails for your company.
Getting your products & services online is not without its disadvantages. You might be subject to transaction fees or commissions depending on the payment schemes you use. And of course, the platform services users have to pay about €29.99 to €299.99 a month for hosting. Such conditions aren’t for small businesses appropriable. It’s especially true for novice businessmen.
Need of Spending to Develop the Website Menu Features
Besides, sellers have to spend money on the development of their shops. As one of the main expenditures, merchants point out:
- add-ons usage (may cost about €60 per month or more);
- apply services of programmers who are keen on with Shopify PHP script;
- social networking integration (about €400 per twelvemonth).
The high-budget e-store owners wouldn’t be afraid of these costs. But for small entrepreneurs, such spending will certainly seem prohibitive.
Key WooCommerce for e-Shop Building Benefits
Many sellers wait to choose WordPress because they are unsure of how big their store will be and if it will be worth the installation. Some online stores are put off by the apparent WooCommerce interface complexity. If you’re looking for a new way to exercise, you might want to consider installing WordPress. It doesn’t look very hard and they have tons of tutorials on the Internet. One thing to note is that the interface will be simple for merchants who have gotten used to the WooCommerce functions. Some of the platform’s main advantages include:
- high website operating speed — it’s important since 53% of buyers leave if the store’s site loading time exceeds 3-5 seconds;
- the ability of the additions for improving the sales efficiency — the sellers mark the definition of certain client group goods;
- restrictions relating to the number of customers, orders, and the goods placed lack absence;
- reporting tools — such functions provide the sellers with the ability to quickly get sales numbers, income, etc;
- portable platform’s version availability — the merchants may control their e-shop operation from anywhere where they get a stable Internet Wi-Fi or 4/5/6G connection.
The sellers mark the free and open WooCommerce source. This produces unlimited personalizing e-stores opportunities.
*Costs above may vary depending on the period and year.