Ask for more information
Integrated e-commerce services and solutions.
Although we are a startup, we have an experience of more than 8 years, working in successful e-commerce projects, 30 years of Consulting and Banking, 36 years of Programming and 2500 cups of coffee drinks to date.
Our trusted customers are located all over the world, and we are about to expand our services to countries with a great commercial impact such as China and Brazil. We use up to date technological services and provide the best quality to our partners by offering SEO and Technical Advice, Design and Structuring of an e-commerce online store, and a FREE workshop to our related client companies. We have managed to become one of the most outstanding High Tech companies in Spain in the year 2021.
It all starts with a definition of your brand.
The complexity of the market demands that companies have a clear structure to succeed. Competitive objectives define the main strategy. The following steps are mandatory to start your project:
- Software Recommendations.
- Product Strategy and Pricing.
- Digital Thinking.
- Digital Business Acceleration.
Created for you, built by us.
We create fully customized, professional and solid online stores all over the world supported with a continuous service.
Syngrama is using the main and most advanced eCommerce platforms in the market: Woocommerse, Magento, Prestashop and Shopify among others.
- Installation of eCommerce.
Migration (platform change).
- Technical support (Additional service).
- APPs and WeChat mini-programs if needed.
- eCommerce optimization (SEO of products).
- We use the most advanced Technology Certificates, to ensure your customers.
Integral solutions for eCommerce.
When we talk about e-commerce, we must consider the following factors when choosing a platform:
- Ability to integrate with your websites and social networks.
- Ease of navigation.
- Type of products you sell.
- Compatibility with mobile devices.
Convert visitors into loyal customers.
We offer a broad portfolio of Digital Marketing Services, from the strategic definition to the maximisation of resources through the five key pillars:
- Awareness, Acquisition, Conversion, Retention and Loyalty.
- Manage emails and exploit this list with Email Marketing.
- Use social proof to test the purchase action.
- Increase the visibility of your coupons / discounts.
- Use affiliates to drive holiday sales.
- Test automatic notifications.
- Promote on social networks.
- Match managed hosting to web traffic.
- Reduce page load times.
- Simplify, optimize and protect processes and images.
- Test all use of live chat to connect instantly.
- Ensure shoppers return to the site through marketing automation processes.
The Procurement section
The Procurement section tells you where your visitors originated from: search engines, social networks or website referrals. This is a key section when determining which online marketing strategies attract the most visitors to your website.
Boost your eCommerce to improve results
To be successful, an online store must not only be attractive, but also user-friendly and functional. To offer the best customer experience, we create unique designs, following essential rules of usability and adapted to any device (PC, laptops, tablets and cell phones).
- eCommerce design.
UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) study.
- A/B testing.
- UX for Mobile.
- Photo & Video.
- Product customisation.
- Logo, style guide and identity.
- Packaging design.